Friday, March 15, 2013

Week 10

Week 10: Last Week: Ever Remembering Experience

How fast time go on! 

Throughout the course, I have learned so many things about the use of technology in the classroom. I am very much glad, with my tutor Robert and Oregon University for providing me such kind of new avenues for changing my professional life and leadership. It was first experience in my life. In the context of Nepal, particularly, remote areas teaching learning is basically centered on textbook. It is very much difficult to introduce technology in the classroom. However, situation has been changing better day by day. 

I would like to quote one Chinese proverb: I hear I forget I see I remember: I do I understand. According the instruction, I was able to carry out or implement the ideas in the real classroom scenario. But I still need to share my ideas with my colleagues and more particularly in remote part of the country. 

Every week was wonderful and interesting since I learned new things. In school, I am SMART teacher, thank you webskill for broadening my horizon of thinking. The ways of learning is changing day by day, it is because of technology. So, we need to have ideas of associating technology in the classroom. 
I would like to suggest future participant apply for this course since will provide the good knowledge of technology to make the teaching and learning better. 

The ideas of creating blog, nicenet discussion, delicious bookmarking, creating rubric, teaching through powerpoint was really new for me. Now, I am able to implement these things in classroom. I am really delighted in my job. 

Moreover, I would like to thank dear all friends representing from different countries. We shared our experience with each other and learned many ideas. 

Thank you so much.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear Maheshwor Rijal !!!!

    We are going to complete this beneficial and out standing course these days. We have learned so many things as you mentioned in details. The whole subject matters were very, very interesting, and got a vivid sitting. These all teaching tools will help us to increase our students knowledge through interactive web skills. Our students are enjoying learning with technology nowadays nicely. I admire your great work very much. Will be missing a lot.............be connected with email.
    Thanking You!!!!

    Warm regards,
    Nazeer Ahmed

    ReplyDelete