Sunday, January 20, 2013

Week Two: Reflection

Hi,

Dear all,

Week two has been very much interesting for me,  I feel really happy and learned so many things in second weeks including how to make specific objective including ABCD  ( A- Audience, B- Behavior, C- Condition and D- Degree), and I shared learning objective with my course-mates   I am very much pleased with my Instructor Elliott, who assisted me by providing and sharing valuable links. First of all, it was very confused and I got puzzled. But later on, I grasped the ideas about this and designed accordingly. From this new experience, I need to share my learning experience with my colleges.Now, I am sure that  I can make my teaching lesson more observable and objective oriented by creating conducive environment in learning, with the help of web technology.

Moreover, I got so may information regarding the use of websites and different search engines from my instructor and all friends. I keep on searching information from these site, I am realizing I am learning great things with concrete aspects.

In the same way, it was very informative and enthusiastic while designing project. Reflecting back my earlier teaching and learning days, I used to design lesson plan but it was not so much systematic so far. While designing project, I came to know that it is useful for developing academic leadership, the more to be "ELT engineer" in the coming days. It is, of course, well known to us that the world is becoming smaller mini village due to the advancement of information and technology. This is my immediate need to use those new innovations and new trends  in ELT pedagogy in the real life situation i.e. classroom.

Finally, I am very much happy with you all guys regarding comments, feedback.

Thank you very much.

Best Regard,

Maheshwor ( Melodious Maheshwor)

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Melodious Mahesh

    I just have gone through your blog, it seems very nice. You have maintain all most all the things, great job. You shared your experience regarding ABCD objective and designing project work. As like you,Initially, I was also confused but letter on it became interesting task for me.I think such task not only help teachers and students to enhance their knowledge but also it makes dynamic for us.

    Regards,
    realistic Renu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. renu,

      it happens in the course of learning, and we are grateful for Webskill course as it provides us good exposure in EFL pedagogy through the use of technology.

      Delete
  2. Hi Maheshwor: The hardest thing about online learning (in my opinion) is the initial confusion. It is hard to get the quick feedback needed to know if we are doing the right thing or not, and it is hard for the instructor to explain things clearly. But once you get past that, if you can get into the routine of the class, it usually works out. Glad you had such a productive week. -Robert

    PS. It seems we are still required to add "word verification" to leave a comment on your blog. To turn off Word Verification go to...(Settings > Posts & Comments > Word Verification > No) and Allow Anyone to Comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Robert, it was difficult for me in initial phase it is because very much new experience for. I am very much pleased with you for your instruction, that lead for productive task.

      I have also turn off Word Verification as per your suggestion. Thanks you.

      Delete
  3. Hi Maheswor,
    if i share my reflection on week 2. this is somehow similar because i also got an opportunity to learn ABCD model though it was very difficult for me to understand in the initial phase but later on when i designed the objectives, i was very much clear on it.
    Regards
    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Mandira, it will be more productive when we apply this ABCD model in our classroom. Lets see..., I am waiting for this.

      Delete